Blue Lips l Regina Spektor
- Got behind the wheel for the first time today. I practiced in the school parking lot in the morning with my father. He yelled at me for everything… I was driving at 14 mph.
- Went shopping with my mom in Southlake, ate lunch there, had awful Starbucks coffee.
- Visited Clare at her work and bought two dresses, a blouse, and two shoes. The shoes were a mistake, but oh well.
- Had dinner with Pastor Lee’s family. He ended up giving me lots of life advice and one book (love going there…I always end up leaving with a book), Literary Debate: Texts and Contexts: Postwar French Thought Volume II
- Listened to mewithoutYou on the way back
- Almost started crying at the thought of everything related to going to Korea - used ‘allergy’ as an excuse for the redness/teariness
- Must not be weak